The 30-Hour OSHA Construction Industry course teaches regulations and standards related to the construction industry. This training includes identifying, reducing, eliminating and reporting on-site hazards, teaches safety awareness and helps supervisors to recognize and reduce risks in a construction setting.
This construction industry related training program assists employers in training supervisors and covers a variety of safety and health hazards that workers may encounter at a construction site.
Cost: From $199
All courses can be conducted at our training facility or yours. Pricing is available for other subjects at your request.
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- OSH Act, General Duty Clause, Employer and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Whistleblower Rights, Recordkeeping Basics
- Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- General Safety and Health Provisions
- Competent Person
- Value of Safety and Health
- Fall Protection
- Struck by (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught in/between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction (e.g., noise, hazards communication and crystalline silica)
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Tools (Hand and Power)
- Stairways and Ladders