This 10-hour General Industry course teaches OSHA regulations and standards as related to the general industry. The course includes identifying, reducing, eliminating and reporting on-site hazards, teaches safety awareness and helps employees recognize and reduce workplace risks.
This course is intended for an entry level general industry worker and goes over a variety of topics the worker may encounger on their job. Workers must receive additional training on any specific hazards to their work.
Cost: From $69
All courses can be conducted at our training facility or yours. Pricing is available for other subjects at your request.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking & Working Surfaces, Including Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, & Fire Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- Materials Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Programs
- Medical/Health Care
- Other General Industry Hazards/Policies