This 10-hour Construction Industry course teaches OSHA regulations and standards as they apply to the construction industry. The training covers identifying, reducing, eliminating and reporting on-site hazards, teaches safety awareness and helps employees recognize and reduce workplace risks.
This course is intended for an entry level construction worker and goes over a variety of topics the worker may encounter on their job. Workers must receive additional training on any specific hazards to their work.
Cost: From $69
All courses can be conducted at our training facility or yours. Pricing is available for other subjects at your request.
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSH Act, General Duty Clause, Employer and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Whistleblower Rights, Recordkeeping Basics
- Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- General Safety and Health Provisions
- Competent Person
- Value of Safety and Health
- Fall Protection
- Struck by (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught in/between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction (e.g., noise, hazards communication and crystalline silica)
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Tools (Hand and Power)
- Stairways and Ladders